Thursday 26 November 2015

Key assessment 

Tough life 

My documentary is about how people feel living in a crime filled area, how safe people feel when they are coming home at night time or even in the daytime were you should feel safe. i want to get the people perspective on how safe they really feel an if they would recommend people to live were they live. Overall my documentary should last 20 mins it should take me 2 weeks to people able to get people opinions on camera and analyse them give people a general perspective of what they think of their bourgh.

Locations are based on college site, Lambeth and Croydon 

Key messages are that I want to see if people share the same views no matter were your living 

My documentary is strictly educational and some promotional because i want to be able to give good advice to people who are thinking of moving out and want to find somewhere they feel safe 

My target audience were be anyone because I don't just want to find out how thing are if a target an young and older target it might help me be able to get some solutions on how thing were back in the day that I could use give people advice if all my research come back positive.

Because I want to make it a realist documentary I feel that using minimal sound I will get my views across clearer 

I might need a little bit more time if I get an array of answers. 

Fabaian Feveck

No comments:

Post a Comment