Tuesday 7 October 2014

Radio advertisement


Evaluation 


When creating my radio ad, at first i had difficulty with with my script because i didn't plan it for as long as i wanted, in result it turn out me having to mumble a couple of words to make up for the time. if i could i would change it so i did i re-recored my ad and writ a proper script to go into my radio ad and now it has improved it to a new level, I've also have time to put in little extras like commentators from real life match to make it more authentic. 

what's effective in my radio ad 
i think that the unique selling point of my radio ad was that i included young people debating over weather the new Fifa is better than old one. i think that this is unique because it show normal people instead football star such as messi although if the ad feature messi it would probably get more listen but we are not targeting everybody we are letting that Fifa is emotional for everyone not just for people in there 25s 
















No comments:

Post a Comment